- the nervous e-mail that started everything [derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty, no.1]
- derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty: a brief introduction
- m’favorite music of 2012
- musings on the arithmetic of gendering. and a plot to make the english language a little bit german.
- it’s dissertation defense time! today!
- @AmyBoldItalic i blew out my knee, so i'm coaching right now, but yeup! 3 days ago
- #chicagoredhots #pregamedinner instagram.com/p/ZgqKsYvLiB/ 4 days ago
- #duh butalso #wompwomp #walkingwounded instagram.com/p/Zf3x5jvLmt/ 4 days ago
- @AmyBoldItalic yup! 5 days ago
- #chicagostyle hot dogs at the beach. saturday I think im in love instagram.com/p/Zd-4ArPLmk/ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: social privilege
the convincing burden: one of privilege’s insidiousnesses. -or- seriously. stop laughing. i am a ma’am.
until last fall, i don’t think i really devoted much mental energy to the notion of social privilege…i.e., that people in the “dominant class” have certain unearned advantages over those in the “subordinate/oppressed class”. ya know, things like “white privilege” … Continue reading →