- the nervous e-mail that started everything [derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty, no.1]
- derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty: a brief introduction
- m’favorite music of 2012
- musings on the arithmetic of gendering. and a plot to make the english language a little bit german.
- it’s dissertation defense time! today!
- holy shit ailie instagram.com/p/Zt6_tNvLoN/ 8 hours ago
- @AmyBoldItalic i blew out my knee, so i'm coaching right now, but yeup! 4 days ago
- #chicagoredhots #pregamedinner instagram.com/p/ZgqKsYvLiB/ 5 days ago
- #duh butalso #wompwomp #walkingwounded instagram.com/p/Zf3x5jvLmt/ 5 days ago
- @AmyBoldItalic yup! 6 days ago
Tag Archives: lasagna
my earliest memories of cooking a lasagna by myself are when i was a kid, and my mom was getting her master’s degree on top of being a full time teacher. thursdays she would go to class all night and … Continue reading
i made some seitan lasagna from scratch for the dept holiday party yesterday, and it turned out really well. here’s the noodle recipe i used and the general lasagna baking stuff (which is standard): http://www.motherthyme.com/2011/11/lasagna-with-homemade-lasagna-noodles.html here’s the seitan recipe i … Continue reading