- the nervous e-mail that started everything [derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty, no.1]
- derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty: a brief introduction
- m’favorite music of 2012
- musings on the arithmetic of gendering. and a plot to make the english language a little bit german.
- it’s dissertation defense time! today!
- @AmyBoldItalic i blew out my knee, so i'm coaching right now, but yeup! 2 days ago
- #chicagoredhots #pregamedinner instagram.com/p/ZgqKsYvLiB/ 3 days ago
- #duh butalso #wompwomp #walkingwounded instagram.com/p/Zf3x5jvLmt/ 3 days ago
- @AmyBoldItalic yup! 4 days ago
- #chicagostyle hot dogs at the beach. saturday I think im in love instagram.com/p/Zd-4ArPLmk/ 4 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
if one can draw a line from two points, then i detect a trend of me posting about my favorite of music from the year a bit tardy…ya know, somewhere mid january. this year, it’s due to, stuff like finishing … Continue reading
Reblogged from Open Storage: Pretty stoked for this…in about a week, some friends and I (who play in a loose collective called The Oresund Sound) will provide a live score to two episodes of the popular early 20th century silent … Continue reading
thank you, contemporary nfl football players for standing up for the rights of gay people [and standing up for the right to stand up for the rights of gay people]. as someone who was gay during the time in his^ … Continue reading
thanks to a cute cartoon, a blog post by a friend about her experiences with essentialism within and outside of the trans* community, a change of policy at the miss universe pageant, and a [horribly scientifically misinformed] blog post by … Continue reading