- the nervous e-mail that started everything [derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty, no.1]
- derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty: a brief introduction
- m’favorite music of 2012
- musings on the arithmetic of gendering. and a plot to make the english language a little bit german.
- it’s dissertation defense time! today!
- holy shit ailie instagram.com/p/Zt6_tNvLoN/ 21 hours ago
- @AmyBoldItalic i blew out my knee, so i'm coaching right now, but yeup! 5 days ago
- #chicagoredhots #pregamedinner instagram.com/p/ZgqKsYvLiB/ 6 days ago
- #duh butalso #wompwomp #walkingwounded instagram.com/p/Zf3x5jvLmt/ 6 days ago
- @AmyBoldItalic yup! 6 days ago
Category Archives: linguistics
musings on the arithmetic of gendering. and a plot to make the english language a little bit german.
i’m currently in the throws of finishing my phd and have cleared the single biggest hurdle: my defense. at this point, it’s therefore generally assumed that i’ve earned my degree and with it, the right to be called “doctor”. for … Continue reading
communication is a two-way street, where the speed limit and lane location differ between directions
i totally admit that i am not the best communicator in the world. far from it, i’m actually pretty bad at talking about what’s going on in my head. this fact became abundantly clear during my last relationship, and it … Continue reading