- the nervous e-mail that started everything [derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty, no.1]
- derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty: a brief introduction
- m’favorite music of 2012
- musings on the arithmetic of gendering. and a plot to make the english language a little bit german.
- it’s dissertation defense time! today!
- @AmyBoldItalic i blew out my knee, so i'm coaching right now, but yeup! 2 days ago
- #chicagoredhots #pregamedinner instagram.com/p/ZgqKsYvLiB/ 2 days ago
- #duh butalso #wompwomp #walkingwounded instagram.com/p/Zf3x5jvLmt/ 3 days ago
- @AmyBoldItalic yup! 3 days ago
- #chicagostyle hot dogs at the beach. saturday I think im in love instagram.com/p/Zd-4ArPLmk/ 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
check out my video response to we happy trans*‘s seven questions. it’s my first video blog ever, so keep that in mind…and sorry it’s a bit long, but honestly, what else would you expect from me? the full [albeit rough] … Continue reading
Reblogged from In Our Words: by: Professor Xx Dear Professor Xx, A nagging question surfaced when I was reading your last column. I’m a cis girl who’s had intimate relationships with trans guys, but I never wanted to ask them … Continue reading
i’ve been eating a lot of daikon radishes lately. i think it stared with a trip to street, a pretty solid restaurant in portsmouth, nh. they had a really awesome asian slaw-kinda salad, which featured daikon, and that i’ve replicated … Continue reading
as i mentioned in my last post, i’m planning to start blogging more about the academy/scientific endeavor, and one topic i’d really like to start delving into and having discussions about with people is the publication process. [i know, i … Continue reading