- the nervous e-mail that started everything [derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty, no.1]
- derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty: a brief introduction
- m’favorite music of 2012
- musings on the arithmetic of gendering. and a plot to make the english language a little bit german.
- it’s dissertation defense time! today!
- @AmyBoldItalic i blew out my knee, so i'm coaching right now, but yeup! 2 days ago
- #chicagoredhots #pregamedinner instagram.com/p/ZgqKsYvLiB/ 3 days ago
- #duh butalso #wompwomp #walkingwounded instagram.com/p/Zf3x5jvLmt/ 3 days ago
- @AmyBoldItalic yup! 4 days ago
- #chicagostyle hot dogs at the beach. saturday I think im in love instagram.com/p/Zd-4ArPLmk/ 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
i recently got back from a 6 day vacation…bless you spring break and bless you advisor/professor for the class i’m teaching for being cool about me taking off for the week…i desperately needed to get out of town and decompress. … Continue reading
“we got a dude!” [some thoughts on (not)passing, the pendulum, and hoping that one day people will just believe me]
recently, i was having a group conversation with a variety of trans* people about the notion of passing. and the question was posed to me what it meant for me, as a genderqueer-identified person, to “pass”. i think about passing … Continue reading
developing resiliency: the story of and the fallout from my first gender-associated bathroom incident
last thursday night, i was at a local establishment [in upstate new york] for “queer night”, which btw, is a usually a really awesome and fun thing. i was enjoying a few beers and chatting with some friends and generally … Continue reading