- the nervous e-mail that started everything [derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty, no.1]
- derby as a microcosm of my life during second puberty: a brief introduction
- m’favorite music of 2012
- musings on the arithmetic of gendering. and a plot to make the english language a little bit german.
- it’s dissertation defense time! today!
- @AmyBoldItalic i blew out my knee, so i'm coaching right now, but yeup! 1 day ago
- #chicagoredhots #pregamedinner instagram.com/p/ZgqKsYvLiB/ 2 days ago
- #duh butalso #wompwomp #walkingwounded instagram.com/p/Zf3x5jvLmt/ 2 days ago
- @AmyBoldItalic yup! 3 days ago
- #chicagostyle hot dogs at the beach. saturday I think im in love instagram.com/p/Zd-4ArPLmk/ 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
communication is a two-way street, where the speed limit and lane location differ between directions
i totally admit that i am not the best communicator in the world. far from it, i’m actually pretty bad at talking about what’s going on in my head. this fact became abundantly clear during my last relationship, and it … Continue reading
as a genderqueer person, i feel like the notion of a “transition” doesn’t quite fit. i’m not transitioning from one thing to another. which is why i wouldn’t call myself “trans” in the way that a “classical” transgender person might. … Continue reading
before i get underway, i need to get out of the way some important disclaimers: 1. this is a draft of an essay i’m working on. i recently had the idea to write about this topic (being “born this way”/biological … Continue reading
for just the second time, i am making my own granola. granola-making is easy. granola is delicious. granola ingredients are cheap. pre-made granola is expensive. i have no idea why i didn’t start this earlier. here’s the recipe: ingredients: 5 … Continue reading